Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Europe @ Rome, Italy (Part 1)

This is my first trip to Europe and was there for about 14 days including traveling on the plane. My flight took off from Pg-KUL-Rome. We arrived in Rome about 5.45am the local time there. We then did the necessary stuff like clearing custom and collected our luggage. There were 21 of us from every part of Malaysia. All of us were excited! :P 

The very first sight-seeing we did in Rome was the St Peter's Square and Basilica, the world's largest church. 



That is me touched down in Rome!




The view of St Peter's Square and that is Basilica. 







Look at those pillars!




This was our tour guide in Rome, Ms Lucia. She was the one who explain to us the history of St Peter's Square and Basilica too.




The view from Basilica looking outward before entering in.











The three pictures above are taken from inside the Basilica. The church was just beautiful! The place was packed with tourist like me. :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. keep it coming! I wanna see more and more and more!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. go to my facebook and you get to see more there. :P

    ReplyDelete