Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wondering in a wet market

Last weekend, I thought so something random and I did it. I took my mum to wet market in town and took some candid shots while I was there. Haven't been to a wet market for sometime now. It is really nice to walk down those wet and crowded lane. Brings back a lot of memories. When I was just a little girl, my granny used to bring me and my cousin there. We will travel there by trishaw. The three of us will have our breakfast there then granny will do her marketing before we head home. Those are the sweet memories I had with my granny. 








Just being random with those pictures. It is nothing special but sometimes we take things for granted in life. Appreciate everything and every moment of your life as you never know what can happen the next second of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment