Tuesday, September 17, 2013

JAPAN 2013

After 9 long years, I went back to Japan again. This time round, it was a free and easy trip with my family to Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo. We were there for 10 days, last 2 weeks of August. If you are not a a big fan of heat, avoid going there during summer. I got home one shades darker. 

It was more of a toys hunting trip for me. Not much sight seeing at the tourist attraction but we went to places normally tours don't take us. We were from family mart to shopping malls to toys malls. Instead of traveling from one place to another by bus, we travelled mostly by trains and foot. It was a very adventurous as we get lost and we get to spot more things while we were lost. 

All I can say is that I love toys, I love photography and surely I love JAPAN! Pictures I took are the things I saw while I was in Japan. From train stations to shrine, snap shots while I was crossing the roads to road sign and many more.



































2 comments: