Monday, September 6, 2010

Europe @ London

I am definitely going back London again! :P We didn't have enough time for sight seeing and shopping at the same time. Everything was squeezed in that 24 hours.... So much to do yet there is not enough time.

The best Chinese food in this Europe trip was Chinatown in London. You will get good dim sum and Hong Kong style of food. With food like this, I don't think I will miss the food back home a lot. With the little time for everything, I didn't manage to take lots of pictures in London. Will share a few of everything...... We managed to visit the palace where Queen Elizabeth is staying and also the London Tower Bridge. The rest of the time.... I was busy shopping.











London's taxi








Have anyone told you that this is London Tower Bridge and it's more beautiful and the famous London Bridge? :P




Oooppss... this is the candid shoot because I love her red platform heels! :P



Oh yeah, size does matter! :D


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment