Monday, September 20, 2010

Photography: Male @ Maldives

I am doing a little sharing of pictures on my previous vacation to Maldives. It was last year (2009), when I was invited by my house-mate in Melbourne, Ms Lulu, to attend her wedding! I can still remember how excited I was when I got the email from her. Haven't seen her since 2002 but thanks to email and facebook, we managed to keep in touch till today. It was a wonderful 1 week there in Male (the capital of Maldives) spending time with her and family. Giving a hand or two with the preparation for the big day. 
Maldives is famous for honeymoon for newly wed and it's a beautiful place! I don't mind going back there... for my honeymoon (if I ever find my Mr Right)! Here are some of the shots I took back then....

Varieties of local food and non local food I got to explore.





This is the swimming pool in Male. It's in the sea!

It's Lulu and her new home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment