Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tweetup with Jonathanfun

Yesterday was the Saturday that was booked in my calendar for a few weeks. It's a tweetup for Jonathanfun from Malacca who is currently working in Kluang. He was here over the weekend for some photography event. At the same time, he asked me to assist him with a tweetup with Penang Twitters! :-)

Before heading to Gurney, I picked Tammy up for dinner and since she is on vegetarian yesterday... We had dinner at Sri Ananda Bahwan. My first time there and I enjoyed my dinner.








The tweetup was suppose to be at 8pm Gurney Plaza and I had a few confirmation of attendance from Tammy Khoo, Jason Gan, Shoggy Teoh and family, Tjun Chye, Christines Teoh and Louis Quah. However, last min Louis could not make it was he was sick but we had CJ Tan and Jaine with us.













The entire night was an amazing tweet up! Besides that, the guys playing with their iPads and exchanging applications. Also not forgetting the candid shots too! :P












With that they came out with face impersonation using iPad applications and magazine too! Here are some of the pictures....

















There and then a facebook page was created! Check it out at #whoisbehindthis
Snap a picture using this concept and post more in facebook!

The time went by so fast and we left Gurney nearly close to 1am. The guys decided to have K session at OXO Cafelab. We headed there to have someone good times and all of them can sing! Melts my heart away......




Blogging via iPhone

1 comment: