Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Birthday

On New Year Eve, I stayed at home and had some ice wine. It was nice and a fall asleep pretty fast as I was very excited over the next day event... To KL!





It was my birthday last Sunday and I just turn 3! :-P Didn't do much but followed my cousin to KL. The six of us jump into the car and we took off as early as 7am and head straight to Mid Valley. We booked at Boulevard Hotel for a night.

When we touched down to Mid Valley, it was pretty early @10am. Some of the shops are still closed but people are coming in already. I was very happy that the Christmas decoration was still around and I managed to snap a few and this is my favorite! Teddy!






Throughout out that 2 days one night, we went from Mid Valley to The Gardens, Pavillion and the new mall - Farenheit. It was a nice shopping trip for me. Got myself a few things for the Chinese New Year and snap a few pictures along the way. Some was taken within KL and some was on the way back to Penang. Of course some cam whoring too.....















This is Julie (my cousin's fiancee). They gave me my first Paul Frank t-shirt as my birthday present! I am now an official proud owner of Paul Frank! :-P Oh.. Did I mention that I was born in the year of Monkey?






The traffic back to Penang was smooth flowing but the opposite direction was not. It was crawling and there were five to six accidents along the highway.



It was one of my best Birthday I ever had! Having my family and relatives with me the entire time..... Thanks everyone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments: