Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photography: Two love birds (Joey and Jess)

Thanks to my blog, I got a great opportunity to shoot a pre-wedding event. Joey found and contacted me via JenC's Little Corner last year, approximately end of November. I was very excited as I never thought I will cover something like this. It was a great opportunity for me as I get to challenge myself in a different direction. With this opportunity given to me, I invited Tammy Khoo as well. She is another passionate photographer and do check out her blog for those lovely pictures she took!

Here are some of the pictures I took that morning and do feel free to comment. :) All taken in Penang! 
















4 comments:

  1. Yes Thanks JenC's blog that make this pre wedding photo shooting a reality as she introduce us, Miss Tammy too. There are really passionate and creative photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joey for the opportunity too! :) Congratulations to you and Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl, you have become a fantastic photographer :)

    ReplyDelete