Sunday, May 9, 2010

Food: Double Good Restaurant

This restaurant seems to be quite famous in Bayan Lepas area. When I checked into 4square that I was dining at this place, the first twitter respond I got was "Did you order Indonesian Prawn?". So I assume it must be really good and yes, we ordered it! The place was packed and I met my high school friend, Bee Lin. She was there for a farewell lunch. There were 8 of us and these are the few dishes that we ordered. Don't remember the name but the food was good! 

This is the Indonesian Prawn that was recommended and the gravy was nice! I can't take prawn cause I dont want my lips to be sexy! :P Allergic to prawn! :( 

This is the deep fried kai lan. It has been cut into small slices and it's crispy and yummy too. 

This is the 3 types of beans fried with sambal. 

Chicken it is but I have no idea the name of it. :) 


Stingray is one of my favourite. Love this dish! :) 

There are quite a number of other recommended dish by the waitress. So I guess will have to go back another round to try the rest. 

Below are the contact details. The price of the food is quite reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment