Thursday, May 27, 2010

Food: Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendul

I didn't know about this place until my mum told me that she wants to go to Komtar walk for Teochew Cendul. Eemm... I was like... Okay... if you say so. So being an obedient girl, I took her there to enjoy her cendul and some other food such as curry puff, rojak and egg tart. Here are some of the pictures..... 






Besides that, there are a few antique stuff on display too.....  those things I saw when I was a kid. The olden days clock and clothes hanger. Besides that, you will get to see the old machine used in those days by ais kacang or cendul seller. That machines is used to grind the big bulk of ice into small tiny winy ice.  The last but not least picture is a small and simple bird cage. Those days, men will bring along their pet bird to coffee shop. There they will compare their pet with their friends. That is what you call hobbies then. :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment