Tuesday, June 22, 2010

iPhone: iOS 4

The day that I have been waiting for is here! iOS 4 comes with better features for both iPhone 3G and 3GS. But more features for iPhone 3GS! :P I am currently in the midst of sync-ing process. Can't wait to play with my iPhone with the new iOS 4 installed in it. I know I am going to love it! 

Hear are some of the new features that comes with iOS 4. There are such as multitasking, folders, 5X digital zoom, tap to focus video, change home screen wallpaper and many more. One of the new features that I am surprise and happy it is added is the ability to support bluetooth wireless keyboard! :P 
To read it further, kindly visit Apple's website.

The best part .... I used to use all 11 pages for all my applications and they are never enough... now I only use 3 pages and added more applications! Woohhoo.... Besides that, you also notice that my background is different... you are allow to change different wallpaper for your set lock screen and home screen. 







1 comment: