Monday, June 14, 2010

Food: Suffolk House

Yesterday was like a FOOD hunting day! I went to 2 places that I haven't been before with my mum, cousins and aunty. We were celebrating aunty's birthday! Blessed birthday to you, Aunty! Hope you had fun with us.....

For lunch, my cousin decided to take us to Suffolk House. For those of you who haven't been there, you should give it a try. Like I always say... never try never know. :P




We were there for lunch. The place is huge! We didn't take the tour and have a look. Maybe I will go back again another time to do that. There were like 7 of us and we had a great time fellowship and dinning there. As usual, I will be too busy taking pictures. Didn't know I was going there so all pictures was not taken with Nikon. 

~ Menu ~




Mesclum salad, roasted lemon scented beetroot.
Black pepper chestnut, Lemon grass balsamic reduction

My lunch - Penne, double cream, Australian fillet of beef,
leek, garlic and chilli

Lamb rolls pastry with garlic sauce 
provacale tomatoes and baked onion

Salmon thyme with white wine sause 
Chili potatoes and varity mushroom

And after the main course... you can choose coffee or tea or me!.

This is me! :P

The food was amazing... the pasta was excellent with the beef. :) I enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was average. Can improve on the services thou. 

Open daily and here are the operation hours. 
Lunch: Noon - 2pm
Tea: 2:30pm till 6pm
Dinner: 7pm till 10:30pm

Address: 250, Jalan Air Itam, 10460 Penang.
Tel: (604) - 228 3930
Email: info@suffolkhouse.com.my

2 comments: