Wednesday, June 23, 2010

To My Daughter, With Love Forever

I received this birthday card from my dearest mummy in 2003. I always love the meaningful words in this card and would love to share it with you.

In the card, here are the printed message by Susan Polis Schutz.

When you were a baby
I thought I could rock you
in my arms forever
I thought I could look
into your button eyes forever
I thought  I could play
with your little finger forever
I thought I could watch
your adorable grin forever

You are no longer a baby
but a beautiful person
With a full range of emotions
Ideas and goals
And I want you to know that
No matter what you do
What you think
Or what you say
You can depend on
My support and Love forever


Besides that, my mum personally enclosed these words....
" Dear Daughter,

it seems like only yesterday you were a wide-eyed little girl, heading off for your very first day of school.. And somehow almost magically between then and now, that little girl has grown into a beautiful young woman. 

With love and pride, on your birthday and always, for a beautiful daughter and friend. 

Mum'03"

My mum is a person with little words and every single word she wrote there means everything to me! She is the best mum I ever had......  I love you mummy!


OMMA .... SARANG HAE!


1 comment: