Sunday, December 19, 2010

Food: Weissbräu German Cuisine

My second visit to Strait Quay and was there to have dinner with my girlfriends. The place is still brand new and not much changes from my first visit. I was looking forward to catch up with both my lovely friends; Peky and Jonie. Both of them have passion for photography as well and their shots are simply amazing. Just follow them at their blogs and website to check it out.

For dinner, we decided to try something new which non of us had. So we end up choosing Weissbrau which is a German Cuisine. If you enter the building from the centre, turn to your left and you won't miss it.


As we walk near the the door, we were greeted by the waiter. He was asking us if we would prefer indoor or outdoor. Outdoor will have nice view but there wasn't any wind. So we decided to take indoor as we were all sweating. It's a very nice place with the Christmas decoration and I took a few pictures of the place; the bar, tables and chairs.




Once we were all seated, we were served with the menu. We were all browsing it high and low but didn't know what to go for. Thus, to make it easier, we decided to call three different course and share among ourselves. I think it's still new or the pantry was not fully packed yet, the pork knuckles that we wanted to try was out of stock :( No choice we had to other other stuff and I eventually forgotten the name. But no worries.. I had some pictures taken!



Food ordering process was longer than ever as some of the food are not available from the menu.

Photography time while waiting for the food to be cook!

Our Jonie Lim with her lovely Canon G10. Lovely shots taken by her and her toy. She is always so sweet with her smile.

That's my candid shot of Peky! She was busy playing with her new toy - iPhone 4. The entire night we were busy exchanging apps and talking about iPhone 4 and the amazing apps. Welcome to iPhone world... We are now hoping that someday near future, Jonie can join us too. 

That is our caesar salad with salmon. 

Don't recall the name of this dish. Didn't really like it as it was over cooked! Too hard.

It's German sausage but it's too salty! :(

Honestly, I don't think I would go back again until I try Ingolf in it's restaurant. Tasted it's German sausage during the Octoberfest and love it!.


1 comment:

  1. I ate there and thought the food was real German!

    ReplyDelete