Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Food: Charlie Brown Cafe @ Straits Quay

It's the FIRST Charlie Brown Cafe in Malaysia! Can't you imagine that it's in Penang and not Kuala Lumpur? :D Woohhooo..... I was there last weekend with my mum. However, prior to that visit, I was told to go with low expectation and reading review from those who had went. For me, I like to experience it for myself at least once while they are still open for business.

The food is below average and the coffee is just okay only. Sad but this is my honest opinion. The only thing I love about the place is they put 101% all out for the decoration and branding. Go and give it a try. :)


 




Love how each table have different design. This is the design on the table we sat on. 

It's for decoration purposes. 





 The souvenir shop is inside the cafe itself. 


It's the counter where we order our food. 

Orderd mushroom soup and pumpkin soup. Taste is below average for the pumpkin soup. 

This is my caffe late. Just love the design.  


The tartar sauce was good but the fish was okay only.

This is the worst pasta seafood I ever tasted. It's worst than drinking water. Hope they will improve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment