Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pedicure Session

This entire week has been a crazy week for me. Been working till 11pm for two nights and earlier night was 9pm. Work and no play... is the theme for this week and next week. I was looking forward to meet up with Jonie tomorrow but it was cancelled as she got work due very soon. :(
Anyhow, I was working today till about close to 6pm plus. Got home and had a nice shower and told my mum I needed a pedicure. My heels are all breaking and it is ugly! So got myself dress up and remember to put on a slipper and not shoe. In QBM, there is a shop that I always go to but I decided to try another shop nearby that is newly open for a month or so. The name of the shop is BLAZE.



The place is design with very different from the other shop. I love the layout of the place. Besides that, it even have a big LCD screen to entertain me! Since it was quite late and I was the only customer left, she asked me which movie I like to watch. :) I end up watching something about a Princess fairytale. Before I watch the movie, I had to choose the design that I want for my little toes. After looking back and forth, I finally finalize to these few designs. 


It took me awhile to consider what I really want this time. :) Which one do you like? So I told the lady the one  that I wanted and I just sit back and relax and enjoy the pedicure while watching the movie. She was busy brushing and cleaning my nails and heels. She had all of her equipment out. 



By the time she finishes with everything and letting it to dry, it is also the end of the movie. What a perfect timing! I don't have to wait extra for the nails to dry and I don't even have to miss the ending of the movie. PERFECT! This is how my toe design looks like...


Do you like it? I know I do! 





No comments:

Post a Comment