Monday, February 8, 2010

Photography: Penang Bird Park

It was one of the random plans that I had during the weekend. My brother and his friends were planning for photography and I decided to join them the very last minute. Ming decided to go to a place in Penang Mainland called Air Hitam but we couldn't find the place after an hour or so. Somehow, we were near there but we got the glimpse of the place from far and saw that the place was a little run down with broken bridge. 





We were disappointed with the look of the bridge and we did asked those kids. They informed us that the bridge is the way to the location we wanted to go. It was a very hot and sunny day and I got a little tanned back home. But we were not happy cause we have been out so far from island. On our way back, we decided to visit Penang Bird Park for photography instead. This place had been there for more that 20 years. It is located near to Sunway Hotel in Seberang Jaya. There were a lot of different range of birds that you can see that. Guess what, beside me paying an entrance fee for myself, my camera too had to pay RM 1 for entrance fee! Oh well, it is worth paying after having a few nice shots and here they are... 








Doesn't that sleeping owl looks cute? Ming can't resist it so he pet the owl. :P 





4 comments:

  1. hey!!! you posted my photo!!! :D - Jup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...... similar to yours right? I was there getting my hot tanned! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to get there? :D -- Jup26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive there lor... you know where Sunway Carnival Mall is?

    ReplyDelete