Saturday, February 27, 2010

Food: Xian Ding Wei (Taiwanese Tea Room)

Heard of this restaurant? If not, it is newly open in Queensbay Mall at level 2 (Centre Area) just beside Sake. I had just been there once which is yesterday evening with my mum. 


There are quite a number of variety of foods and drinks, however some of the desserts are not available yet. The price is slightly expensive but the food taste good. To me it is very different from Hong Kong style and importantly it is not that oily. I enjoyed the food I order, it is a set meal that comes with rice, little of snack and soup with the main dish - Sweet and Sour Pork. 



The waitress gave me an option to choose either a plain rice of rice with some sause and I opted for that. No idea if they charge me extra as I didn't see the bill. :D 



And last but not least is the jasmine tea.... 


I am quite impress with the service for a new restaurant. The waiter and waitress was very friendly and polite. At the same time, they were very fast in responding and the place was about 70% full. Hope they will be able to maintain such service when more people know about this place. I will surely go back again for other type of food and drinks! Next time....... 


Xian Ding Wei Taiwanese Tea Room
2F 50-51 Queensbay Mall
100, Persiaran Bayan Indah
11900 Bayan Lepas Penang.
Tel: 04-6461332



No comments:

Post a Comment