Monday, February 22, 2010

Why gadgets are important?

To some people, they might think I spend a lot of my $ on my gadgets. Trust me, my darlings which are my gadgets are worth the investment. One very good example was over the weekend whereby I travel back and forth to KL via NICE bus. It is 4.5 hours one way. During then, my iPod Nano had been my music entertainment even the bus service provide movies. I prefer listening to music of my choice and  soothing to my mood. Yes, I can be a very moody person. One minute I am jumping joy another I am just as quite as a mouse. Well, this trip I got my iPod Nano 4G a new cover too from Machines @ Lot 10! Thanks to Jason Lam for the recommendation! :D


Besides that, Digi had been providing me a very good signal along the North-South Highway. I was very happy to be connected to Twitters and Facebook during the long journey. Thanks Digi! On the other hand, iPhone played a very important role to it. I am not a good traveler and I don't know where I am most of the time during the rest stop and in KL too. With my iPhone with me, I am not afraid anymore. With the GPS map, I get the actual location of the place. Besides that, the application that I had install not long ago, foursquare, had helped me too. It is an interesting app that I will share more in my future post. 

On the other hand, iPhone is also my secondary camera for spontaneous snap shot. It gives me a very satisfying results and I can easily do a little editing with iPhone app like Tilt Shift too. Here is one of the picture I took of KL Pavilion and I like it very much. What do you think about the picture below? :D



I really cannot live without my gadgets especially when I am travelling alone and light (meaning leaving my macbook and DSLR at home). Wish I can bring all of them along and get better pictures and surfing but both iPod and iPhone had been my greatest companionship. 




No comments:

Post a Comment