Wednesday, December 16, 2009

iPhone App: Tiltshiftgen

Don't know what to get for your loved one or even a gift for yourself? Why not consider iPhone 3GS? Let me tell you why iPhone 3GS and not any other mobile phones or digital cameras.

iPhone 3GS has been one of the greatest toy I enjoy having. It is not only a phone but also my snap and shot camera with lots of available application that I can process my pictures into. Most of the applications are available at no cost in iTunes. Just download and you are ready to use it! One of my favourite photo editing software is Tiltshiftgen. This software is very user friendly, take a picture using iPhone and then edit using this it. You do not need any knowledge on photo editing like Adobe. It is as easy as swiping your finger on the picture to make changes. The pictures below show the effect before and after using Tiltshiftgen.

                 


Which looks better to you? Do I need to say more? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment