Saturday, December 26, 2009

Food: TGIF @ Queensbay Mall

Christmas just went past like that... tick! Wah.. good times really past by fast. So, what did you do on Christmas Eve's and actualy day? For me, I had to work as usual on the Christmas Eve. Was a long and busy day but was worth it as I had a nice dinner with my mom and cousins. Knowing that Penang is going to be seriously packed at the northern area, we decided to have dinner around Bayan Lepas area. This practically means, either Equatorial or Eastin Hotel. But unfortunately, it is fully booked already. Didn't have much choice then, we decided to dine in TGIF, Queensbay. We had never dine in there during special occasions like birthday or Christmas, this is the first time. I had the place booked for 5 pax under my name, 7:30pm. We knew that the place are going to be packed so we decided to arrive early to avoid parking problems. About 7pm, we already got ourself a car parked and we were at TGIF about 7:20pm after wondering around for a short while.



My cousin brother was being really naughty and cheeky. Guess he was filled with Christmas spirit. He walked up to TGID and told the guy in-charge at the entrances that I am Jennifer and I had a reservation for 5 pax at 7:30pm. He looked up and got so shock that he couldn't say a word. Hahahaha.... ooppss....
Eventually, I told that guy my cousin was just joking and I am Jennifer and gave him a sweet smile like this :D We were soon seated and there were a lot of families standing and waiting for their turn. We were given about 8 choices of menu to choose from and I took steak! It was good! Yummy....... We had a nice dinner wand good company too. It was a good way spending your time with your family and love ones.
I do hope you did had a great time too!



I can't remember the name of the menu available but the food was just excellent from starter to dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment