Friday, December 18, 2009

Food: Each a Cup


I found another new drink stall, Each a Cup, at Queensbay Mall (QBM) Level 2. This stall sells my favourite drink, bubble tea. A few years back, when this was a hot thing in Penang, it was everywhere. When I mean everywhere means it can be found at every corner of each shopping mall. Now, it's hard to find a stall that sells nice and tasty bubble tea.

When I was in Melbourne, I will make sure I will take them when I see one. One of my favourite flavour is the champagne grape milk tea. Normally, you will see the seller put in scope of powder to make the drink. However, this stall is a little special. They prepare the drinks by using quality concentrated juice and the taste is up to the same standard as the one I had in Melbourne. I am surely a happy customer. Hope they will be able to maintain their good quality and standard.
Today is  their 3rd day in QBM and they are having promotion. Go grab one now! :D


2 comments:

  1. Each a cup not nice taste and expensive..coolblog is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it? Thanks for informing. I should go and try that then.

    ReplyDelete