Sunday, December 20, 2009

Photography: Queensbay Mall, Christmas 09

Christmas 2009 is just 5 days away and the decoration is up in Queensbay Mall. At first, I didn't understand why did QBM have the theme black in colour for this year Christmas. Until I realize that they are launching the Batman series and promotion. It don't really like it being black cause it doensn't really bring up the Christmas mood. There is nothing I can complain about, but just enjoy the best out of nothing. Can you spot the Batman logo sign? :P



I was out with Jonie one late evening for night photography in QBM. We wanted to try something new for once and here are my pictures that I would like to share. For those of you who are not in Penang and haven't visited QBM, hope you enjoy the pictures! :D





These pictures are taken from one of the roundabout in QB.







2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Halloween Christmas...even Batman has come to rescue the city! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL........ You got that right!

    ReplyDelete