Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tune back to Christmas....

The past few days has been the busiest week of my life in 2009. I have been in and out of the house until I think I need a long re-charge beginning of next year! Hahaha..... guess I am just giving myself another good excuse for a short holiday. Sounds good right? :D

I just landed back to the office after the long weekend holiday. Still sleepy, I tuned back to what I had done and like to share a little here and there. The last day of work for last week was Thursday the Christmas Eve. As I had posted earlier, I had Christmas Eve's dinner at TGIF and went home. Later in the evening, as I just got out from warm shower, I got a call from my friend TC. He called to say that he just got out to hunt for dinner and was at D'Piazza but unfortunately the place was called closed. Then he decided to venture to mamak and asked if I would like to join him. I was wondering, why not? So I rushed myself to get dressed and dry my hair. In no time, he was just outside my house waiting for me. Did I mention that.... he is the only one guy that I know who is always ON time! And always have the courtesy to call if he is running late. :D
We wanted to head to a mamak at QB but unfortunately the traffic was packed at 10:30pm. Eventually we redirected to Kayu instead. Phew... at least there is no traffic jam all the way but the restaurant is packed! He queued to get his food while I looked for a place. I was there for a drink since I am super full from TGIF. We were there till about 12:10am to realize that it was Christmas already.... we wished each other and then we decided to call it for the night.

The next morning, I got up at 8am to get myself ready for Christmas Day service in PCC. To be honest, I haven't been to church for years and I am not proud if it. But as you know my 2010 resolutions, I will make an effort to change and be back to a good Christian lifestyle that I should maintain. I went to church with my cousin sister, StepG. It was her first time attending Christmas service. :D Glad that she went. She enjoyed the praise and worship and almost fell asleep during the word. :P One step at a time I guess....  Oh, here are the balance of the Christmas prezzie I got this year. I want to thank each and everyone of them and God bless you all!



I got a Christmas card from Ecazstudios, "I Love You" Chocolate from my old pal Wilson, the pack of hand lotions from Julie and m&m's chocolate from Gabe.

How was your Christmas? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment