Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Introduction to JenC's Little Corner


Normally when it comes to telling people about myself, I will go blank. But I will make it a little more effort and share a thing or two about me! For those of you who know me, thank you for accepting the way I am. For those of you who don’t, you might just have to start learning to love me the way I am. Here is a little intro about myself…..
I am just another human being with lots of emotions to share and try to make another step forward in life. Blogging is not something new for me but I am just trying to make my blog different each time I re-start again. Some of you may ask, what do I mean re-start? Re-start to me is by starting something new and fresh after mistakes in life and I had deleted at least 3 blogs. This is just the way I want things to be. :D
I have the passion of photography which is about more than a year now and still looking into many ways of improving myself. Things that I enjoy and love to shoot are all random. Besides that, I love everything that has to do with technology and they are like my darlings! With the new trend, I am a twitter and facebookholic! I just can’t deny that! :D If you want to know what I tweet about, follow me at http://twitter.com/jennifercheah
There’s all for now…. to know more, keep coming back to check out the latest thing I share at JenC’s little corner. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment