Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 New Year Resolution

2009 is being a really adventurous year for me. It's been a year that I had 7 funerals and 6 weddings. To make things worst, it's a year that I barely pulled through as I was in the hospital for an OP and suffered from severe back pain till this very day. I never thought I am going to say this but.... I can't wait for 2009 to be over with! It's not a year that I would be want to have a flash back on.
As for 2010, I had so far come up with 2 resolutions. One of them is to attend church regularly and back to serving. While the second one, which my mum can't wait for this to happen, to be a good girl. It might sound easy... but trust me, it is going to take lots of courage and encouragement to keep up with these two resolutions. :D

So what will be your next year resolutions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment