Sunday, December 20, 2009

Food: Home's Cafe

Sunday... it's a day of rest. I got up late this morning cause I slept super duper late after late night coffee session with an ex-school mate of mine. It was a good time to catch up with her. Had a 3 hours long chit-chat. It is already 12pm when I message Jonie if she would like to join me for lunch. YES indeed was the answer. So make set the appointment at 1pm and she picked me up and we headed to Home's Cafe @ D'Piazza, Bayan Baru.





It's been a open for a few months only and I think the food taste nicer that Old Town. Besides that the price is quite reasonable for a fashionable coffee shop style.





I also got a few pictures of Jonie and lunch too! She is a very shy lady. Now you see... and now you don't.








The hazelnut coffee taste and smell very nice indeed. :D My personal recommendation is the "or kuih" which is the yam cake. It is a MUST try!!

2 comments:

  1. true indeed..i think the yam cake caught my attention :D also becos of the chilli sauce graffiti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... yeah guess yesterday they got more free time than normal lunch hour. So they put a smile on it for me! :D
    Even Jonie said the yam cake was nice.

    ReplyDelete