Monday, April 26, 2010

One blur day

Lately, I am a person who can't sleep after a cup of tea or coffee but I love both of them. Yesterday evening, I had a cup of tea about 7pm and I couldn't sleep the entire night! I was zombified in the office today and I had to work till really late. :(
Today during lunch I was out with my gf, Peky after a many months of missing in actions. She is a very busy lady with her work, her bf and church stuff! :) It's a really random thing that both our schedule can meet. She was kind enough to give me a ride since my office is on the way down to town......  On her list were 2 stops before heading for lunch. First stop was a Christian distributor shop where you get bookmarks, notebooks, keychains and many other stuff too. After much considering.. Peky managed to get the things she wanted and I got a few cute stuff too! On the way out, I tried to pull the door open but it got stuck. I thought it was locked so I look for a button to press it open (you know how the new door system is nowadays everywhere). Unfortunately, the door was not lock, I just had to pull it harder and the button I pressed was to switch OFF the lights! OOppss......  the worker there laugh at me and I didn't realised it till Peky told me about it. See how blur .........  
I got back to the office, I told my mum the incident... and I can't stop laughing at my blurriness. Mum said it is good for me to be blur once in awhile. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment