Thursday, April 1, 2010

Best couple on Twitter!

Yesterday was cool! It's something I don't do but somehow I did! I meet up with Kelvin. Who is Kelvin , right? I got to know him via twitter and we have been twitting since then. Later I came to know that the world is so small!! His wife, Pamela, best friend is Melissa L. Mel was a friend that I have lost touch after those days in church. Boy, I am glad to be  connected with her again via twitter.

People this is the lovely couple I have meet via twitter - Mr and Mrs Tan

I am blessed by these people in so many ways! Thank God for having these three people in my life. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey, pleasure is all mine ;)
    Glad to meet up with you and thanks for a great evening and great pancake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making time to meet up with me!
    Being really blessed by you. :D
    Like Mel said, maybe I can go down KL and meet everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes yes! Must come to KL! Hehehe, pleasure meeting you and making a new friend is mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe... I will try. When I am down there.. I will twit you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, did not knew you know Pamela. Another small world. She is an ex-colleagues of mine. Pam is a really nice and fun person. Heh Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... I know the hubby and then got to know Pam who is also my childhood fren's best friend! The world is small! :)

    ReplyDelete