Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend alone in Penang

It's rather rare that I get the weekend all to myself. This weekend, my family members decided to go to Cameron for the short weekend. I didn't tag along cause I got to work. Hope they enjoyed themselves and I get to see some nice pictures. Saturday was a very tiring day for me as I need to work and the night before I slept at 3am. So I stayed at home after work with just me and the entire tv. Really nice and relaxing just doing nothing at home. 
Without realizing, here comes Sunday. As usual, I need to be in the office for awhile. Once that is done, I finally got time for other things. Hehe... I couldn't decide where or what to do. So I just let my hubby take me which ever direction. Eventually, I end up at gurney plaza. It was still early so parking was not a problem. There my retail therapy begins.... :P Got a few stuff that I was looking into. Not to long after that,  I had my brunch at Winter Warmers. 


I spent about an hour there enjoying my food and good music from ipod. Besides that, I twitted a lot too! :) That is a way to spend weekend alone but connected on virtual world. I really thank God for technology! :D 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun all by yourself ;)
    Hubby???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I did! :P
    You mean you forgot my hubby de? I introduce "hubby" to you when you were in Pg. You know... the one that took you home? :P

    ReplyDelete