Monday, July 12, 2010

Sun Young Saloon

Lately, I haven't been changing my hairstyle much. JenC is being really dull and boring with black colour  curly perm only. Last Sat, mum decided to go to Sun Young Saloon at Sungai Ara. This place had been recommended by an old colleague. It is located opposite SMK Sungai Ara. We were asked to look for the Director by the name of Su. 
My regular hair saloon will be Hair Impression for the past few years but just for a change I tired Sun Young Saloon. I was there for 5 hours till I had to have my super duper late lunch there in the saloon. The entire process include cutting, colour, highlight and perm. My hair is much shorter now with bronze colour and a little of litter orange base highlights and big curl perm. The business there was excellent... the place is always packed with people. Besides the hair services, they have a corner for pedi and medicure too! :D 


5 comments:

  1. HI, do u have they contact no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can i have their contact no? tks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry as I dont have their number. If I do, I will update my blog. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JenC,

    I am new in Penang.Saw your posting about Sun Young Hair Saloon in Sungai Ara. Thinking of going there to perm my hair . Hope you don't mind answering my questions....

    1)Are you still going back to them and so far are you satisfied with the service and outcome?

    2) Have you tried the service of other hairstylist besides the director? Any recommendations?

    3) Any other good hairstylist in Sungai Ara area?

    Hope to hear from you soon.Thank you in advance.

    Best Regards,

    Newbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Newbie,

    I stopped after a couple of times. Wasn't satisfied with the other worker's service. Not really good with Sungai Ara.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete