Thursday, July 1, 2010

Food: Papparich


Papparich is a very famous food chain in KL and now it had make it's way to Penang! Finally, I must say....  Heard that the franchising for Papparich was 1M. Let's hope it will last long enough in Penang. 


Till today... I have been there twice and I can't wait to go back there again to try other stuff like the Milo Dinosaur, Pappa Bun and many other things. You guys should know my style... more pictures and less words. Here's the menu.


Because it is newly open, the place is always packed with people. But I am quite impress with the service time. Most of the workers are from Myanmar. They are quite friendly and polite too. :) 

This is Pappa ABC Special with Durian. It's Yummy... the ice-cream taste so original and not like the normal durian ice-cream taste. 

Steamed pumpkin bun

Steamed Avocado Bun

Chicken Rice with bean sprout

Otak-otak

Fried fish cake

Location: e-GATE @ Penang

No comments:

Post a Comment