Saturday, July 31, 2010

Food: Blue Reef

After the Twestival, I gave myself a break for a few months before Jason approached me again for another charity event. This time, it is an event to support mental health and it will be running via Facebook for two months.

For this charity, we had a simple photo shoot by Whizarts for our profile picture in Facebook. It was on of the Saturday evening, we met at 7pm and the thing drag will 9pm for those who were travelling back from Ipoh.

After that, we were all hyper and hungry. So Terence decided that we should go and try Blue Reef. I order the famous fish and chips! I love it.....









While waiting for the food to be served, I took a few shots of them while Jason was busy entertaining himself with drawing....






This is Tjun who is sitting opposite of me and below is Jason's creation.




Address:  Blue Reef Fish and Chips
                Permai 32, No. 22,
                Lebuh Permai 4
                11200 Penang.
Tel:          604- 8999128

FREE Wifi is available.

Blogging via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment