Friday, July 30, 2010

iPad App: Flipboard

I got hold of one iPad and been playing with it since then. It is similar to iPhone features but on a bigger screen and faster response time. I am blogging from my iPad to get the feel of it.

Flipboard is current a free application on iTunes and it does amazing things. You can link your Facebook and Twitter account to it. The presentation of it is simply amazing. It turns the twitter and facebook posting into a magazine layout. I love the whole new idea on this. I did a few print screen to show you. For those foe you who have iPad, download it now and I bet you will enjoy it we much we I do. It's good for people like me who loves social media and magazine layout. It's creative I must say.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment