Friday, March 11, 2011

iPhone Apps: For Photography

Let me share with you the iPhone Apps that I used for most of my photography shooting and editing as well. For me, iPhone is one of the most important gadget for me. When I am not with my DSLR, it's the most convenient camera I got on hand. Hope my sharing will be useful for those who can't figure out which apps to go for. Some of the apps I am going to share are FREE and some are PAID apps. The choice is always in your hand. :)

Hipstamatic


It's one of the coolest paid app that I love, as it gives you the feeling that you are having a "DSLR" camera. It allows you to change lens, films, flash and also the casing of your camera. It does comes with standard lens, films, flash and casing. You have an options to purchase different types of lens and films.  



This is a FREE app and it's really a good Korean app. Don't worry about not knowing the language as I don't either. Just feel and try. The apps have a lot of different features such as fish eye, taking 4 shots simultaneously, panorama and many more. Try it! Nothing to think as it's FREE and the result is very impressive. 




It's a PAID apps. But the features is good. It provides features like grid, geo tagging, touch expose and focus and many more. I have personally recommended this to my close friends and they are really enjoying using this app. Then again, it all voice down to personal preferences. 




It's another PAID apps where it allows you to change from miniature pictures to vintage styles images. Besides that, it allows you to adjust the blurriness of picture as one of the effect for your pictures. You can also adjust the contrast and the saturations of the pictures. It adds the effect to your original pictures. 



Last but not least, this is a good FREE app. You can rotate, crop, change the border of the pictures and also a few editing to your pictures. It's one of the best recommended top FREE apps. It's a must have in your iphone! :)

Hope this will benefit you guys. If there is any topic you like, do voice out and I hope I can share it from my point of view. Enjoy your new apps! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment