Monday, March 21, 2011

Photography: Bukit Tinggi, Pahang

I was so so excited when my cousin said let's go to Bukit Tinggi this weekend. Finally, I get to get out of Penang and something nice for photography too. But I was really disappointed with everything about Bukit Tinggi. It's really sad how a rich company like Berjaya managed the place. The price for the food and beverage are extremely pricey and tasteless. The hotel rooms are really dirty. If they managed it well, it can be a really nice place to hang out to just relax and enjoy the environment. It's the first time, I can't wait to go home from my vacation. 

The only thing that I am happy is that, I didn't come home empty handed. I got some lovely pictures that I am happy with. The design of the house was something I was looking forward to. The tudor houses design and colours are refreshing. But the inside of the houses, needs a lot of maintenance. 

















Besides where the hotel is located, we visited the Japanese Garden. It's the first Japanese Tea House in the Tropical Forest. Other than than, it's nothing much to shout about. I enjoyed the walk and the fresh air only. It's 3500 feet above sea level. 









It's a NO trip for me.

2 comments:

  1. hmm... i was thinking want to go there for vacation.. looks like.. not a good place to suggest to my family.... :|

    anyway, the photos are very nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't recommend it to you and your family. Thanks for the compliment. :-)

    ReplyDelete