Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Food: MoonTree47

As usual, I love to spend my time on the internet. I am either working or browsing or blogging and while doing that, I came across a blogpost about this newly opened cafe at Muntri Street. I got excited and almost immediately I put it down in my organizer, under a place where I am going to take my mum there. :) For those of you who don't know, she is my so called partner in crime for hunting down new places for coffee! :P

Randomly, I was in town to collect my parcel from Pos Laju and was thinking where to go for dinner. As usual.... I can't decide where to eat. Then, it just strike me! We can head to Muntri Street and try MoonTree47! Off we went to that direction........  





I just fall in love with the layout of the place and the antique display. It's open for a month only! :D Glad I am the first few who managed to visit the place. Reminds me of my childhood time. :) 









The food taste good and cheaper than Amelia Cafe and Kopi Cine. But taste and atmospheres are different, so they are all worth trying. :) It's all about adventure and suits to personal liking. 





The owner is a very friendly person! Ooppss.... sorry I forgot to ask for her name. :( Mum was busy talking to her. 

Address: 47, Muntri Street, 10200 Georgetown, Penang.
Tel: +604- 264 4021 
Email: e.moontree47@gmail.com
Time: 9am to 9pm

**Btw, pictures are all taken via iP4 only. **

2 comments: