Sunday, March 21, 2010

Food: Kopi Cine


Sunday means the day for my photography. This week I visited another new place called Kopi Cine at Stewart Lane. It's located at a corner of a T junction. The entire row of the houses are under the same management called Straits Collection under the Bon Ton Group. There is a website that contain full details about the residence, restaurant and retail too - http://www.straitscollection.com.my


After browsing the website and was informed by a friend of mine, I decided to visit the place. The person in charge who maintain the place is doing a great job. Reason being the pictures you see in the website is almost similar to the place at this point of time. I was quite impress with it.



As usual, I was busy taking pictures of the place. That is something I really enjoy doing and love doing it cos it bring joy to my life. For one, I am not a person who likes to write a lot. I just like to share the pictures I took. To me, pictures said a thousand words. Agree? :P While I was busy taking pictures, a lady by the name of Ms Anna Yoon took time to show me around the Reading Room and Residence. She is so friendly and informative. Thank you, Ms Anna! You make me feel so welcome at home as though I was a foreigner. Let me share with you some pictures.

















There are so many things to see and share. I think I over shared pictures here. :P Spend so much time taking pictures of everything except food! I only took 2 pictures on food and it is not an attractive picture but the food is GOOD! It's not as expensive as Amelie's Cafe as the price is quite reasonable.



See told you only 2 pictures. Hehe... Just bare in mind that you might find it a little hard to find a parking lot but it is surely worth the experience. Oh.. and for those who have little children, don't worry as crayons are provided and the tables are covered with mahjong paper. It's very creative and I love it! :D If you are interested to see the little me trying hard to be creative, scroll a little lower down and tada.......


Opps.... sorry I am not creative at all! :P




Straits Collection
managed by Brand Bon Ton Sdn. Bhd.

7 comments:

  1. Don't exactly know where this place is.
    But would love to check it out.
    My kind of simple, comfort food.
    Saw the cinnamon French toast on the menu!
    Thanks for sharing ;)

    Thanks JenC ;)


    Kelvin Tan
    Life • Enriched

    www.unclebotak.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/unclebotak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelvin, thanks for dropping and really appreciate your comments.
    You should try it out yourself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi,
    Nice pictures...what camera u using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting. I am using Nikon D90.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great australian establishment in the heart of penang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to know about Kopi Cine from here. I FINALLY made the effort to check it out last weekend. I had an awesome company and I must say, my guest ADORE this place. I'm so happy we were there for lunch (food was amazing) and we each had a cuppa that just boosted our afternoon! I'm eager to be back to spend some quality time with myself in this lovely place. Will blog about it when I get the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard they have new menu already. I tried to go back on Sunday to try but no parking. But I will be back this Sunday! :D
    Glad you like Kopi Cine.... like I do! :) Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete