Monday, March 29, 2010

iPhone Application: Whatsapp Part 3

Most people are now on BB or iPhone. It is more cost effective and cheaper communicating with each other using whatsapp. As mention in my previous post, you can SMS, MMS, send location map and etc.
Today, I have print screen three pictures for you to have a look at the program.

The picture below shows you the various type of status you can notify your friends and love ones. You can create new status and old status are kept for future references.






Meanwhile this is the main screen for your chat room.






Look at the additional options that you can enjoy sharing it with your friends and love ones.





I love getting connected to my friends and family thru whatsapp. It's cost saving! :D

Both BB can send pictures, audio note, share contact and location to iPhone and vice versa! I have personally test it with my friend who is a BB user.

Take note, if you are not a BB or iPhone user but wish to use this application. Fear not! Whatsapp is now developing for another 2 more platform and they are symbian for nokia user and android. Stay tune!

Blogging via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment