Friday, March 19, 2010

Penang Twestival 2010 Part 2


If you have been following my blog closely, I did mention about Penang Twestival 2010. It's just a few more days away.. 6 days to be exact. So don't miss this event as we all gather for a good cause. About 3 weeks back, I volunteered myself to be part of the committee. I was approached by Jason via twitter. Through the event, I not only managed to work side by side with him but also Prema, Nexus, Terence, Jessica and Daniel too. Each and everyone one of us come from different background and we are here to support and make Penang Twestival a great success. It was my privilege to be part of the team, to give and bless those who are less fortunate than us.

We had been meeting on a weekly basis to keep ourselves updated and make sure we are all at the right track. Besides our normal office work, we had put aside our personal time to run an extra mile for this event. We hope that more people are aware and they can do their part too. For those of you who are interested, but you have lots of uncertainties,  hope this will answer your questions. If not, do drop me a message and I will get back to you right away. Tickets can be purchase thru me. We had a press conference yesterday to bring awareness to the public. Hope everyone can play a part to contribute to our target USD 5000.



What is Penang Twestival?



Who are we raising Money for?

Minimum donation at event venue...


Some highlights so far...
1) Porsche cars for rides & picture snapping
2) Beauty Queens gracing the event


3) Lucky prizes
4) Auction cool items
5) Complimentary Drinks 
6) Goodie Bags
7) Lot's of happening people!

Come join us and make Charity Fun!




Newspaper cutting from Sin Chew 19 March 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment