Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ramdon Dinner

I am suppose to work late again today and dinner are always provided. Guess I was just too tired to be stuck in office since 8am this morning. So I decided to get hold of Jup26 and have dinner with her. We meet up at QBM and went for Kim Garry as we didn't know what else to eat. Both of us were very tired and just want to relax and not think. :P Okay maybe it's just me who can't think anymore after the long day. I really don't know how I am going to stand the rest of the night 



We managed to catch up a little here and there. It's good to see her in person to make sure she is in good hand. Good way to relax and chill out even for an hour. Thanks Jup26 for making the effort to meet up with me at the very last minutes. Appreciate your company. 



Nothing much for me to blog about today as I was very busy with work and Penang Twestival. Looking out for more volunteers and sponsorship. Anyone would like to volunteer for good will? Please let me know! I am praying hard that one of the company that I had approached will give me a good feedback within this week. Keeping my finger crossed all time!

Here is a picture I took... see it yourself and let the pictures explain itself. 





4 comments:

  1. yeah... life... -jup26

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just need to take a step of faith and make changes if we want to have a balance life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm being pushed to take multiple steps. I think i'm losing balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to learn to say no if your schedule it full and it's important to keep the balance. I know it is hard but you need to start somewhere.
    I keep complaining I dont have enough social life, I know I made the first step and I gain through it. Hope it does for you too.

    ReplyDelete