Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Food: Annabelle's Place

Visited this nice little restaurant called Annabelle's Place last Sunday for lunch. This was not part of my plan for the day but eventually my cousin took us there for a late lunch. It's located at the new Casa Permai 2 shophouses built by Boon Siew Group. When you get there, you won't miss the place. Just look out for the signboard! :D



The place have been renovated and decorated nicely. I love the layout and the design. It's very westernize. Check out some of the pictures I took of the place.






They serve western cuisine. The food taste good and the serving is normal (neither too big or small). Enjoyed my time there as there were not many people for late lunch. If you are around that corner and wanted something quiet and nice, you should try it.







Address: 10 Lebuh Lembah Permai 4
11200 Tanjung Bungah
Penang.



No comments:

Post a Comment