Sunday, March 14, 2010

Photography: Go Kart


Go Kart used to be permanent in Penang many years back. Unfortunately due to lack of publicity and sponsorship, the event had die down. However to promo Penang, it was brought back for a week now and this is the last weekend. I managed to find time this morning to be there for awhile to snap a few shots. It's my first time taking event that involves fast movement. It's going to be a great challenge for me and I was prepared to have lots of my pictures turn out bad. There are always a first time for everything. So I snap over 100 shots and I managed to choose a few to be publish here. Hope I didn't disappoint you guys. For those who went, kindly share your pictures with me by providing me the link to your blog. Looking forward to see that! :D 








I wish I had gone for the ride. But I didn't manage to do so. Hope there is a chance in the near future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment