Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Business Trip after 9 months

I know I haven't been blogging for a couple of days now. Hope I have the energy today to blog about my short disappearance here. This morning, I could barely move my body to get up and go to work. Now... I find that I need millions of energy to even raise my fingers to type. That is how worn out I am right now, with the back pain and sore after the chiropractic and the not enough rest after the travel.
Did I mention travel? Yes, it was a sudden decision that I needed to be away for business. At least after 9 months of break due to my recent ovarian cyst operation in April and my slip disc. Guess the wound for the operation is good except now and then, I do sense some pain right there. On the the other hand, my slip disc problem is still bothering me right till this very second.
I have been away for a couple of days and it seems like forever to me. Just that I am not used to traveling again after such a long break. It was a horrible long haul flight as it hurts my back to badly. Oh well, I am just glad that I am home now. Had my chiro session last night and the ache is just hanging around along with the pain. :( Not the kind of combination that I want at this point of time. Not going to talk much about my business trip but just sharing some pictures I took while I was there. Hope you enjoy it. :D





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for leaving your first comment and hope to hear from you more. Your comment had encouraged me a lot today. :D

    ReplyDelete