Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Various version of Oinks

I was reading one of the blogs I visit on a daily basis. The author posted how pigs look likes in Hong Kong and Hatyai. Now I would like to show her how pigs looks like in Melbourne and Ipoh and Penang.

Here is the Melbourne version.....



And this is the Ipoh version......



While this is the Penang version.....



And last but not least the 2010 version....



How I got the collection of PIGS is because one of my buddies is a pig lover... so when I see one, I will snap it for her!!

4 comments:

  1. So what do you think of my collection? Hehehe.... Guess that is why it is a must for me to take a pic of pig when I see one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very oinkly! I hope no pigs were harmed in this post, barring the Penang one! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe... thanks! Ooppss.... then I guess you just have to ignore the Penang one. :P

    ReplyDelete