Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Eve

Last night, I was just stuck at home after work to be safe then sorry on the road. It was the last few hours to say goodbye to 2009 and welcoming 2010. After I got back from work about 7pm, I ordered Dominos for dinner via online (learned that from Peky). It is one of the easy website for you to make your order and I wish they will have the iPhone app version in Malaysia. In Australia iTunes store, Dominos App is available for download.




The picture above shows the Malaysia Dominos's website while the picture below shows the Australia iTunes Dominos App for iPhone.



With technology, everything can be done very easily and quick too! :D

The entire night last night, I was just catching up with movies on Astro and had my lappie on. So I tweeted a lot last night with a new found twitter - Jason Gan. Guess, randomly we both avoided the crowd and stayed at home.



Without fail, I am mostly at home on New Year's Eve with mum. We are the people who don't like crowds. Just chilling in the air-con and quite environment at home until the clock strikes 12am! Happy New Year!! Then I heard fireworks sound from QBM. So I rush out to the garden to see it! I can't see much from my house but I am still satisfied. In spilt seconds, all the New Year's sms keep coming in. Mum was just beside me, I turn around and gave her a BIG New Year hug!

I have been waiting for 2010 and glad that it is finally here. Looking to a different beginning of my life and hopes for the best. Wishing everyone of you out there a Blessed New Year and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment