Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week One of Twenty Ten

Can you imagine it has been a week since we had stepped in to Twenty Ten? Imagine how much time have just flown by.... It has been a great week for me. I thank God for the brand new year and I am looking forward to see what He had planned for me. As for work, nothing much has changed as we are still working for 3 or 4 days of work. So far, there ain't any good sign that the market is going to recover anytime soon. In away, it is a blessing in disguise where I can attend church and no more excuses for myself.

Thus, only God knows what is best for me. I want to thank God for sticking me by all these years when I strayed so far from Him. Time over time, He showed me His love and care and never let me go.
So far this week, I had lots of unimaginative birthday wishes, cards and gifts too! It is  the thought of each wisher and giver that I am really thankful for! Thank you so much! Each and everyone of you really make my day! :D I am a very happy late 30s "girl"!

I got to go now, need to get ready to go out for dinner cause I have a date with my Daddy God. Thanks for dropping by... Chao for now! Remember to drop by again.


No comments:

Post a Comment