Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another year older?

I always thought that I will have another boring turning 29 this year. However, to my surprise, it is not that bad after all. It has been the 3rd day since 2 January and I am still enjoying every moment of it. Last year, few days before 2010, Peky and Jonie took much effort making time to celebrate my early-birthday with me. We had a nice take-away Dominos and dine it at Jonie's new apartment. It was my first time there and I love her place. To be honest, it is good as she has all the privacy she wants unlike before when she was renting a room.



During the entire night, we had fun eating all the way from Dominos to Vietnamese dessert to champagne and then my Birthday cake! Yes, this year I have my cake again! :D We had a great time catching up with one another and have fun with her keyboard and some pictures snapping! Here are some of the pictures I took.











On the actual day itself, my mum took me to Sire Museum for a nice dinner. It is located at King Street, Penang. The place is very maintain with lots of nice and antique stuff. The front portion of the place is for dinning while the back and upstairs is like a museum. You are not allow to take any picture in the museum area. The food is just average while the price is on the pricy side. I ordered steak but it doesn't taste anything closed to what I had in TGIF for Christmas Eve dinner. I will summarize it as a place for chilling out for coffee due to it's chilling environment.












No comments:

Post a Comment