Sunday, January 10, 2010

Old and New Look

I am a person who likes to change my hairstyle randomly. Those who knows me very well, it is not something extra ordinary. However, for the past one year... I had slow down a lot. Guess age is catching up on me, faster than I thought. Thus, this year 2010, I had decided to change a bit more on my hairstyle and tada! :D You will see the picture in your left is 2009 hairstyle and on the right is the 2010 hairstyle! Which do you prefer and why? Let me your honest opinion!



4 comments:

  1. OMG!! That's so awesome! I think u've just shed like 10 years off ur age!! IOSOWAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiks... you are still awake? :P Thanks for the compliment! Should keep this hairstyle always huh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2010 one definitely!!! You look so much younger and it suits your face shape much better. You look so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Grace for the compliment! You just make my day! Woohhoo...... :D

    ReplyDelete