Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photography: Piggy's World

About two days back, I went to one of the Lovely Lace branch in BM. Was there at Bandar Prada for dinner then window shopping. As I was looking through the pink pink stuff and then I realize these cute piglets staring at me at each different corner. The minute I saw it, I told myself I got to take them home with me to show it to Peky. Well, of course I am not going to buy them because it will take up too much space in Peky's bedroom and so I decided to take pictures of them. With just taking pictures, I can help myself to save more $$ and don't add to much pressure to Peky. :P Just not each to spend and give each of the piglets equal attention. :D
So here they are...... TA DA! 


2 comments:

  1. Yey!! i just saw this :P BTW, u mean "Bandar Perda" rite? Where's Prada town??!! :P

    BTW, SMART move! Indeed..i appreciate the picture. I cannot find anymore space to stuff more pigs :-S Dont think i have the luxury of space in my future home either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooppss.... it's Perda! Hahahahaha.... thinking of Prada too much.
    Happy that you like the pictures of the piglet! :D Even my mum know I have this hobby of taking piglet's picture just for you! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete